- Ignacio J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
- Alessandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery nice
Nice cotton, best print, fast shipping!!
- Ngaire M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThe opposite of lost t shirt
- Son D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNice T-shirt
Soft material. Beautiful colour. Highly recommended.
- Clare B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHe is growing up
Addition to the now 18yo sons wardrobe for uni. Started his cycology passion at size small as a 12yo and used the sizing guide to make sure current purchase was going to be a good fit. New size now a large and fit excellent. He recently gave his old tees to younger cousins and they are still in excellent condition having aged wonderfully despite constant wear - well done Cycology good design excellent fabric and logo inks for tees to last the distances over 5 years wear and tear.
The OPPOSITE of LOST: those rides where you just want to get out into the sunshine on the bike, exploring, lost in thought or no thought at all, lost on new roads and in the moment….
Our T shirts are made of 100% combed cotton and screen printed using water based inks giving the print a soft comfortable feel that ages over time with the tee.
Please utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
- Semi fitted shape.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- 100% combed cotton.
- Fabric Weight - 165gms.
- Cold Machine Wash.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.