By correctly taking care of your cycling gear, you can increase its lifespan and maintain its performance, fit, and quality.
If you are not washing your cycling gear straight away, we recommend you hang it up and air dry until wash day to prevent stains and odour causing bacteria.
Please consider these instructions carefully.
- Close all zips, buttons, and Velcro and use a wash bag to provide a protective layer.
- Turn the garment inside out for washing and drying. This will help retain the vibrancy of colours and prevent piling.
- Hand or gentle machine wash cold or on a lukewarm cycle with like colours.(max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of mild detergent as strong detergents can break down fibres and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
- Do not use bleach, stain removers or fabric softeners as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang outside to dry.
- Do not tumble dry. The heat can break the fibres in the elastane reducing their ability to be compressive.
- Ensure your cycling gear is completely dry before storing it and store in a dry and well-ventilated place.