- John C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoHow good can a pair of socks be?
Absolutely amazing is the answer! Got these as a freebie when buying some other items. Thought they would be a cheap pair of sock. How wrong I was! Lovely feel, nice and elasticated, great fit and my fave colour. Even if they were not free they would still be a great buy.
- Diana Shoff S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat socks
- Lorraine N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOrange socks
Very comfortable socks
- Bob M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI like them.
What can you say. Great products with great style. Like everything I’ve bought from Cycology. Will definitely be buying more.
- Jodie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoChristmas Gift
My husband loved the pack of Cycology items I purchased for him for Christmas - he was super impressed by the socks and found them great for rider in the warmer weather!! These are worn so frequently I will need to but more soon :)
The Cycology Printed Cycling Socks use functional materials to deliver superb cycling comfort and the original designs adds style to any kit choice.
Featuring a high quality compression knit fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability. The elasticised arch band provides a sung fit for good support while a ribbed knit cuff at the top holds the sock in place. An 18cm cuff height also gives you a modern calf-height finish.
- Compression knit fabric - 95% nylon & 5% spandex.
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- Ribbed knit cuff at the top to help hold the sock in place.
- Flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability.
- 18cm leg length from ankle.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.