- David H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoI guess you need the right shape lower legs for these
My thick calves are not the right shape for these socks. They over stretched and slipped down.
- Joni G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFun
I bought these for my husband for his birthday to go with his 8 days Jersey and they have become his favorite socks! Great quality and just good ol'fun!
- Trevor H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agocomfortable
these are by far the most comfortable cycling socks I've ever worn
- Wesley S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSomething different
Felt different than other socks but when it clicked i was excited about them
Our Aero Cycling Socks are engineered for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
With a two-part structure that includes a form fitting aero upper sock for a light compressive, flexible fit and a lower layer for breathability and support. The seam is hidden behind the leg to improve aerodynamics and is reinforced with reflective tape to improve visibility in low light. Lastly, the 17cm cuff gives the socks a modern contemporary look.
These socks have exclusive Cycology designs and are ready to race.
- Aerodynamic form fitting upper.
- 17cm leg length from ankle.
- Upper cuff lined with silicone gripper.
- Reflective tape for increased visibility.
- Composition Upper 80% Polypropylene 20% Spandex.
- Composition Lower 80% Polypropylene, 17% Polyester, 3% Spandex.
- Cycology original artwork.
- One size fit most.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.