- Matt T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat jacket, however tailored more towards road cyclists.
I really love this jacket. The material is of great quality and the overall build is very nice. The pattern is awesome and it does get quite a bit of attention whenever I wear it. It is also nice and warm, without being overwhelming. I do however wish the fit was a little more relaxed. I went with an XL knowing it would be a touch tight around the belly, but I'm loosing weight after a transplant surgery so that should rectify over time. I'm 187cm and 100kg at the moment (more than id like, but not that big), but plan to be around 90kg in the next few months. The thing is, the cuffs are quite tight (I don't have big wrists) and the jacket is quite short. While this probably works ok for road cyclists, I find myself wearing a long shirt underneath for fear of exposing my rear end to anyone looking from behind me. Admittedly, a 2xl would probably be a better fit but that's a huge size for me. Maybe in the future a mountain bike specific fit could be offered? Either way, I'm impressed overall with the jacket, sans the slight fitment issues for me.
- Matteo P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Men's Jersey Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat quality and fit
Very impressed with the quality of Cycology's products. First time purchased because of their cool designs but I didn't expect the quality to be so high.
My new favourite brand.
- denis b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Men's Jersey Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyJacket Size Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTop
Kwaliteit is erg goed en pasvorm is volgens maattabel
- Doug C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoWhere has this jacket been all my life?!
So, real quick about me the reviewer: 50 year old male living in Missouri, active cyclist working to become an active triathlete (don't ask why I am not sure, lol), ride outdoors in temps down to 30F. I have a couple other cycling jackets I have used with a UA Cold Gear base layer and they have done well down to 35F. This morning the temperature was 30F with a 5-7mph wind out of the N-NW. I used my Cycology Wind Jacket for the first time today and may never go back to another jacket! Not only did this jacket truly keep the wind off me I actually worked up a sweat while on my ride, ~15miles in 53 mins. This jacket is comfortable and really does work all the way down to 30F.
Only issue with this jacket is while it fits very well in the shoulders (I wear a 46 jacket) and sleeve length is just right (I wear a 34") the mid-section is a little snug. Now I am 5' 10" and 200lbs so yes I have a dad-bod with a shrinking spare tire. While the jacket is snug around my middle it wasn't uncomfortable and the zipper closed without any issues (by the jacket or me).
Totally recommend this jacket and will be excited to buy different theme in this line!
With wind protection to the front and cosy breathable fabric to the back, the Windproof Winter Cycling Jacket is a brilliant jacket for those cooler windy days.
The insulating Windshield windproof fabric is used across the front of the jacket, facing into the weather and preventing the chilling effect of cold winds. Inside, the brushed fleece lining enhances warmth but it's highly breathable, allowing sweat vapour to escape easily. The close fit allows for an additional insulating base layer underneath, providing you with extra warmth if the temperatures drop.
Carefully considered details include a high collar for added protection and three rear pockets + one zippered valuables pocket allowing easy access to all your essentials. A smooth sliding YKK zipper makes it easy to zip open for extra ventilation and the rear silicone gripper elastic keeps the jacket snugly in place. And lastly, reflective details enhance your visibility during all your early morning and evening rides. A Winter Windproof Cycling Jacket to keep you perfectly warm with an original Cycology stylish design .
Designed to be close fitting. The Windshield Fabric at the front in this jacket is not high stretch, if you wish to layer up underneath or require a looser fit please take this into consideration when choosing your size. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Close fitting.
- Windshield fabric on the front panels and arms for wind block protection.
- Soft brushed fleece lining.
- High neck collar for maximum protection.
- 92% Polyester + 8% Spandex.
- 3 rear pockets with reflective trim.
- Full length hidden YKK zipper.
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jacket in place.
- Suggested temperature range: 0 - 10 degrees C.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.