- Sara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFabulous Bar Bag
Really eye-catching and beyond groovy, but it's also extremely functional. The bag is really well-designed and doesn't budge when it's fitted. It' lightweight, doesn't let any water in and is great for cafe stops - it's easily removeable and has a detachable shoulder strap that stows inside. I absolutely love it and have received many compliments already, and even the BORA – hansgrohe cycling team were eyeing it enviously at the Tour of Britain this year :D
- Robert W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect Bar Bag
I love this bag. Big enough to carry what I need, and small enough to not think about it being there. Extremely well made and 3 attachment straps to keep it from flopping around. Feels very durable and water resistant/proof. Does not collapse on itself when empty. Zipper is in a great location, and is good quality. I like the strap for easy carrying when you don't want to leave it on the bike in sketchy places. For the quality of this bag, the price is amazing. I will be buying another for my other bike.
- Wendy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat waterproof barrel bag
I have a gravel bike and a road bike. Sadly the straps were not long enough for my fat gravel bike handlebar and stem. At first I thought it wouldn't fit my road bike either, but got it to work by orientating it with zip facing forward. The bag survived 4 days of heavy rain. Nothing inside got wet!! The bungee type straps and the little side mesh pockets are very useful. Lastly the design is beautiful.
- Dorina D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobeautiful and useful
looks good and does what it should. water resistant yes, but a bit damp inside after one whole night in the rain. ;-)
- Carolyn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBag with attitude!
After trying 2 top tube bags this is the best by far. The bag holds so much kit, handy zipped section inside & can vouch for it being totally waterproof in the Cornish summer. Love those cheeky skulls!
Offering a stylish and practical addition to your ride, our handlebar bag will keep all your riding essentials within arm’s reach. Easy to install by attaching to your handlebars and available in a variety of colours and original designs.
This durable and functional handlebar bag is water-repellent and made from waterproof polyester with a waterproof zipper to protect the contents in light shower conditions. Attaching the bag is easy with three self-engaging Velcro straps, two on the bar and one on head tube for stability.
The main compartment has a 2.4 litre capacity with a wide zippered opening and the bag measures at 24cm long and 10cm wide. An elasticated cord on the front provides additional accessible storage for lightweight accessories and the adjustable shoulder strap converts the pack into an over-the-shoulder bag for off bike use.
Whether light packing with some nutrition, or handling your essentials on a long ride, our handlebar bag will de clutter your back pockets and free you up for any type of riding.
- Size: 24cm length x 10cm width
- Material: 900D waterproof polyester
- Durable waterproof zipper
- Three removable Velcro straps 25cm in length for easy attachment.
- Interior zipper pocket + side mesh half pocket
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap for off bike use. Length:130cm
- External cross elastic cords suitable for attaching additional items.
- Reflective detailing for increased visibility to oncoming traffic
- Capacity 2.4 L
- Weight: 280gms
- Rubber Cycology logo.
One Size Fits Most
This has been designed to be a "one size fits most" product.
Easy attachment to bike with three Velcro straps.
Size: 24cm length x 10cm width.
Capacity 2.4 L.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.