A high quality, high performance staple to add to your cycling wardrobe, the matt black long winter waist tights will keep you warm and comfortable when cycling in colder weather.
Providing a completely stable fit without the need for bibs the smooth, wide double-layer waistband provides a flattering, highly flexible but firm hold, keeping your tights up without restricting comfort. The stretch in the fabric offers ideal levels of flexibility and the brushed fleece interior lining ensures warmth while at the same time ensuring breathability to keep you dry.
A quality chamois specifically designed for female riders offers support and cushioning to ensure maximum all-round performance and reflective logo details added to the outer leg sides offers safety in low light. The tights are easy to quickly slip on and off, making them perfect for when you might need a quick comfort break.
If you prefer waist tights to bibs, these warm and comfortable tights will quickly become your cooler weather staple.
- Winter fleece fabric (290gms) , 4 way stretch provides the ultimate in comfort with outstanding thermal properties & moisture wicking
- Body contoured, panel construction.
- Top of the range Chamois for comfort, breathability & moisture wicking
- Flat locked seams to keep chafing away
- Smooth, wide double layer waistband for a flattering fit with a firm yet comfortable hold
- Windproof knee panels for extra warmth
- Reflective Cycology logo on legs for added safety
ReturnsWe accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged. Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock. Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold. Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
Women's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.