- Daniela D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoBreathable and comfortable
Great shorts, the adjustable waist is great, they have stretch. Be careful when washing that you seal up the Velcro tab to avoid damage to the material
- MarejkaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoF’ing love these shorts
Best evar. Comfortable, cool, perfect fit. Paired with some THINX undies which double as period underwear and also have just enough padding for mtn biking without being bulky.
- Julie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMTB shorts convert!
I’ve never really liked the idea of MTB shorts as I’ve always preferred Tri shorts/Cycling Shorts.
I wore these shorts today for the first time and I’m really pleased with them. Really comfortable and I love the fact they are a slim fit.
- Jasmin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoShorts
So comfortable!! True to size. They don’t have the padding but with me that’s ok. Very light and stretchy.
- JasminVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoShorts
I love these shorts!!! Stretchy, great fit! No padding, so if you need that you’ll need to add padding somehow. I bought the extra small and it’s perfect. True to size. I haven’t rode in them yet but soon! Very soon I will!
Our Women's MTB Shorts are a versatile option for off-road adventures, the morning commute or a weekend ride. They also look great off the bike and are the ideal all-rounder short for catching up with friends thanks to the perfect balance of technical fabrics and casual style.
Constructed from lightweight stretch fabric to provide unrivalled comfort and flexibility when you hop on your bike. When its warm, strategically placed laser-cut perforations increase airflow to maintain breathability and all-day cool comfort. Meanwhile, a water- repellent treatment provides protection during less favourable weather days.
The shorts are a slim fit with a Velcro-adjust waist allowing you to fine tune the fit and feature two front zippered pockets to securely store your essentials. With a modern stylish look and simple Cycology branding these shorts will deliver all-day comfort for any casual or two-wheeled adventure.
Designed to be slim fitting. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Slim Fit
- Durable, lightweight stretch fabric.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Velcro-adjustable waist for a precise and secure fit.
- Two front zippered pockets for essentials.
- Laser perforations on inner leg panels for added ventilation.
- Water repellent treatment for weather protection.
- These shorts are constructed without a pad.
- Inseam 31cm - size Med.
- Leg opening 24cm - size Med.
- Subtle Cycology branding
Sizing & Fit
Women's MTB Shorts
Inches | Centimetres
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.