A striking red graphic pattern representing mountains during one of the sport's grand tours. The pattern features 2 central lines representing mountainous passes and the other, long flat roads with headwind.
Our Short Sleeve Performance Jersey delivers both style and performance with high quality fabrics ensuring you enjoy outstanding riding comfort every time. Constructed with lightweight high stretch fabric that delivers excellent breathability and ventilation to maintain a cool and dry body. Close-fitting without being constrictive the jersey has flat-locked seams for comfort and laser-cut grippers on the sleeves to keep them in place.
Three rear pockets and a zip pocket are perfect for storing your ride essentials and a rear hem gripper keeps the jersey in place. A full length YKK zipper makes it easy to control ventilation and reflective elements add security when the light begins to fade. With a striking original Cycology design this jersey provides all-day comfort and head-turning style.
- High performance close fitting
- Lightweight, breathable high quality fabric with 2 and 4 way stretch panels
- 85% polyester and 15% elastane.
- 3 rear pockets + one zippered valuables pocket with reflective trim.
- Full length hidden YKK zipper.
- Elasticised laser cut gripper on hips and sleeves for seamless comfort
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jersey in place.
- Sun Protection Factor 50 fabric treatment
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
ReturnsWe accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged. Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock. Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold. Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.