- Valérie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoLOVE IT
Perfect size, and comfy
- Erin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove these socks!
I have a lot of different brands of cycling socks, but find I reach for my Cycology ones more than any others. Fit is great, colours stay vibrant even after lots of washes. And they're breathable enough on the bike as well. It is a closer weave than some of the cotton/polyester mix socks I have, which makes them a little warmer, but I like the compression enough that it doesn't bother me in summer.
- Victoria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful!
I bought these socks with the matching technical t-shirt, they are so pretty! I have a couple of pairs now and they are nice and comfortable, not too thick or too thin. I’m a 6/7 and they fit really well. Nice length too!
- isabel N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat Socks!
Love these socks! They fit perfectly, lots of cushion and look terrific with my Secret Garden kit! I have the hat, jersey, socks and gloves!
- VickyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo pretty
I love these socks which match my technical t-shirt, I have a couple of pairs now. They aren’t too thin or thick. Fit me perfect (uk size 6-7) comfortable and so pretty!
The Cycology Printed Cycling Socks use functional materials to deliver superb cycling comfort and the original designs adds style to any kit choice.
Featuring a high quality compression knit fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability. The elasticised arch band provides a sung fit for good support while a ribbed knit cuff at the top holds the sock in place. An 18cm cuff height also gives you a modern calf-height finish.
- Compression knit fabric - 95% nylon & 5% spandex.
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- Ribbed knit cuff at the top to help hold the sock in place.
- Flat toe seam construction for comfort and durability.
- 18cm leg length from ankle.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.