- John W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoWillo
They would have to be the most comfortable bibs I've have worn especially
Love the cargo pocker for my phone
- Jonathan F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBlue Is The Colour!
Feel great, look great, ride great. Even with me in them! Excellent chamois which seems slightly larger and more supportive than others, good quality cut and material, fit well
- werner N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMost comfortable of all my Cycology Bibs
Most comfortable of all my Cycology Bibs. Now i have to replace a few of them :D
- Jeff M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPockets
I was hoping you would come out with cargo bibs and now you have. Same great fit and quality of the regular bibs. Love the reflective logos on the legs. Helpful for all of the night riding I do.
- Peter Edwards E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoComfy
Great Quality. Love the pockets. Recommended
Our Cargo Bib Shorts are ideally suited for all-day rides and feature extra carrying capacity for your adventures. Constructed using recycled materials, and made to an OEKO-TEX® standard, the distinctive features are the two side leg pockets and the two pockets at the rear. The pockets are easily accessible and ideal for phone, food, tools and extra necessities.
Our Ultra Pad is carefully designed for long distance and features 3 layer high-density Belgian plasma sponge that provides all day riding comfort while optimising saddle position. Anatomically and ergonomically developed for men with an antimicrobial microfibre top liner made from a blend of nylon and bamboo, to provide advanced low friction comfort for endurance riding.
Four-way stretch fabric provides outstanding compression and support, and flatlock seams ensure a smooth finish and long-lasting durability. The bib section is lightweight and stretchy, with soft seamless elastic bib brace straps with mesh panel on the rear for maximum breathability. Featuring a longer leg length, additional comfort is provided with laser-cut leg grippers with silicone-infused fabric cuffs to ensure a firm grip on the legs. The Cargo Bib shorts are both functional and stylish and finished off with standard features like reflective elements on subtle brand logos and the rear panel, to provide visibility in low-light conditions.
- Close fitting with body contoured panel construction.
- Four-way stretch compression fabric.
- Made from recycled materials 72% Recycled Nylon + 28% Spandex.
- Our Ultra Pad is designed for long distance and features high-density Belgian Plasma sponge that provides all day riding comfort while optimising saddle position.
- Soft seamless elastic bib brace straps with mesh panel on the rear for breathability.
- Open cargo pockets on both legs plus two pockets on the lower back for carrying essentials.
- Flatlock seams ensure a smooth finish and long-lasting durability.
- Silicone-infused fabric cuff ensures a firm grip on the legs.
- Reflective elements on subtle brand logos and rear panel.
- Inside leg length 27cm - size small.
- UPF 50+ rating to provide excellent sun protection.
- Our fabrics are certified to OEKO-TEX® standards.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.