- Laura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Women's Base Layer Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
I am in love with all of my cycology clothing. My husband got me this for Christmas. It fits well and wicks away moisture below my jersey. should probably have gotten one size smaller. But I like my jerseys to be a little loose. I wear US size 10 tops, and the extra large base layer is what my husband bought.
- Martha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBase layer bike top
This is a nice snug fitting top. It appears well made and will definitely add warmth to a cooler weather ride or other activity. I am 5'5" and 129lbs and I ordered a large. It fit snug but, not too tightly. I'm not crazy about the higher collar and would have preferred a regular neckline. That being said, I am happy with my purchase.
- Gavin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLiz
great print good to wear
- Sandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Women's Base Layer Size Purchased MHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat shirt
Great base layer. Provides warmth and comfort. I wear a small in other products; but, this shirt does run smaller.
- CindyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Women's Base Layer Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWEAR IT FOR EVERYTHING WINTER!
I treated myself to this functional, wearable piece of art and LOVE IT and wear daily. (Time for another one!) It feels so great against my skin, wicks away sweat while I cycle, ski, and hike. I'm 5'7, 140, and 39-34-39 and an XL is a perfect cozy comfortable snug fit. (I wear everything from smalls to xls in various garments, so, whatever. XL is the winner in this beauty.
When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection under a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system.
The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
Our base layers are are also perfect for any outdoor fitness activity or casual wear.
- Tight fitting design.
- High stretch fabric for streamlined body fit.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- Soft brushed interior for added warmth.
- 92% polyesters, 8% spandex.
- Fabric Weight - 200gms.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Women's Cycling Base Layers
Designed to be tight fitting using body-hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.