Inspired by Frida Kahlo and the vibrant colours of Mexican folk art perfectly illustrating the sensory delights of cycling: sunshine, vivid colours, beautiful bold flora and fauna.
Our Frida Windproof Winter Jacket offers cool weather protection. The jacket is form fitting and features denser Wind Shield fabric to the front panels and arms and breathable fabric on the back panels allowing heat to escape during higher tempo rides.
The high collar offers nice protection from cold winds and three pockets to the back provide space for essentials. A silicone elastic hem gripper maintains a flush fit over your winter tights while a full-length YKK zipper makes it easy to pull the jacket on and off.
Designed to add a base layer underneath for added warmth this jacket is the perfect protection against the elements.
- Close form fitting design.
- Windshield fabric on the front panels and arms for wind block protection.
- Brushed fleece lining.
- High neck collar for maximum protection.
- 92% Polyester + 8% Spandex.
- Suggested temperature range: 0 - 10 degrees C.
- 3 rear pockets with reflective trim.
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jacket in place.
- Full length hidden YKK zipper.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
ReturnsWe accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged. Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock. Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold. Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.