- Russell I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest Knick's I own
And I love day of the living design!
- Stephen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat bib shorts
I have only worn these once, since the Arizona "winter" has me wearing the same style bib shorts in the winter gear since I bought these. I was always a shorts only for my rides, but tried the bibs again. These are very good and work for me. The sizing is a bit different -- I am 5'11" and 190 and fund the Xlarge were a better fit. The extra length was not a problem. The pad is great.
- Andrew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Shorts Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBibs
Great bibs, excellent quality and fast shipping.
- Silas D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood stuff
I get a bit of a Homer going to Splash Mountain vibe when my colossal drumsticks stretch out the skull pattern, but that's me more than the shorts.
Very comfortable, the pad sits nicely and I really like that pattern.
10/10, would purchase more.
- Fedor de V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat fit and looks fantastic
Nice for for the reasonable price. Not sure for very long rides, but one and a half hour is fine.
Looks great in combination with the living dread top.
Our Day of the Living Cycling Bib Shorts are designed for maximum performance. Cut from high-stretch fabric, with body contoured, panel construction, these cycling bib shorts offer supportive fit.
The quality chamois is incredibly comfortable while the flat-locked seams offer less potential friction and increased overall comfort. Laser cut elasticised grippers hold the shorts securely in place and continue the modern contemporary styling with coloured and matching design options.
The upper is lightweight and breathable mesh for superior ventilation and reflective elements add visibility in poor or low light conditions. Combine with any of our Day of the Living Cycling Jerseys and accessories for a cool looking cycling kit.
- Close fitting with body contoured, panel construction.
- Lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch.
- Quality chamois.
- Laser cut elastic grippers.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Lightweight mesh braces.
- Reflective elements.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.