- Susan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThermal Beanie
I love how this beanie fits snug under my helmet without a lot of bulk. Very warm and comfy. I would buy again.
- Joel E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAwesome riding beanie
Perfect fit, awesome weight for cooler rides...LOVE IT!
- Justin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThanks
V super comfy and warm
Protect your head against the elements and keep your head cosy with our thermal cycling beanie.
A soft micro fleece lining along with a carefully designed skull fit keeps the cold out and warmth in. The lightweight, low profile design enables it to fit comfortably under a helmet and decorated with Cycology original designs, this is the perfect winter cycling beanie to brighten up your kit.
- Close Fitting - Fits easily under a helmet.
- Soft brushed fleece lining.
- Multi panel construction with 4 way stretch.
- 87% Polyester and 13% Spandex.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Fabric weight 290gm.
- One size fit most.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
One Size Fits Most
This has been designed to be a "one size fits most" fit.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over €50.
- For orders under $50 the shipping fee is displayed at checkout.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 3-9 business days.
- For more information on shipping please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been worn (other than being tried on for size) , washed, altered or damaged.
- Returned items must have the original tags correctly attached so they can be scanned back into our stock.
- Please ensure any return is neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition so it can be re-sold.
- Please note we cannot exchange items, only refunds are available.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.